1. Earlier
  2. #LETSMAKEAWAKENGREATAGAIN

3. RE AWAKEN AWAKEN-PS

soon boys very soon hopefully
  4. pm me when your online and not busy

5. RE AWAKEN AWAKEN-PS

Server will be ready soon boys!
  6. RE AWAKEN AWAKEN-PS

Join our discord to stay in the loop! Any updates on the servers status will be posted there first !
  7. RE AWAKEN AWAKEN-PS

BRING BACK THE SERVER! I'M CHECKING EVERY DAY FOR AN UPDATE, A SIGN, A PRESENCE OF LIFE. I MISS THE OLD DAYS.
  8. It is time.

Roughly how long until new server is online? Also could you please add me on discord to keep contact with me @Focus#2816
  9. It is time.

thanks! me, and hopefully more players are looking forward to it! i have also done a helper application.
  10. It is time.

New server is still under construction. We are still constructing it. Once its up we will be doing a lot more to make sure we don't have to go through this rough patch again.
  11. It is time.

its now a month later than you promised. The server is still dead, no content released and the people who logg in, are dissapointed that there is nothing done. i would advise to do something really quick, cause the people i speak still enjoy the server.
  12. Keltic4Real Is Back Baby !

damn been awhile, welcome back.
  13. Keltic4Real Is Back Baby !

As Most Of You People Might Know, Keltic4Real The OG Is Back Babyyyy! Most Of You Old Old Players Know Me, I Hope To Be Seeing All Of You Guys In-Game. 😀
  14. Return

Welcome back and i feel sad for you're grandma bro
  15. Nick,i forgot my in-game password

1. LowKeyG
    2. LowKeyG

LowKeyG

Well,now i did forget it again,i heard awaken coming back,IGN : Cursedbear

16. Return

Williaammm, welcome back! Hope to see you ingame, whenever they fix Awaken x)
  17. Return

Welcome back man!! long time no see
  18. It is time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  19. It is time.

zzzzzzzzzz
  20. Server?

They gave up, thats forsure. They're doing their best for what? The server is just losing players and you cant expect them to not give up. I know the staff team since 2015 and I know how they act. This server has been up since 2015 and did not reach even top 50. That means its a fail. There are other servers out there that just started like 3 months ago and they're already top 5
  21. Server?

I got you on this one, I'll actually push Nick to do a formal post which explains stuff. He has some stuff irl which takes alot of time away as he told me. Sincerely, Ethan.
  22. Server?

I'll just go for a walk or something and hopefully when I come back its done loading lmao.
  23. Server?

You should be able to log on then. My client takes 3-4 minutes to fully load.
  24. Server?

I just downloaded the one off the website, so 2.7.1 or something.
  1. Load more activity