All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. In-Game Name: Darkness Reallife Name: Leonardo How long have you been apart of awaken: game over a year ago Timezone: UTC-3 Current Cash stack (provide evidence): Almost 20q (prove: https://gyazo.com/cab97e59102642e0451e35d3e6329d18 Current Value of Bank (provide evidence):Well, these are the best items from my bank: https://gyazo.com/094b78a76fde7e9cebe8338216151b98 Why should we trust you: I played awaken-ps for a long time, I have a good bank, and have no reason to distrust me. Have you ever been punished in-game? if so why?: I never been In three or more sentences summarize why you should have the opportunity to become a Dicer over the others that have applicated?: -I've been online for a long time. -I know all the rules of the game -I have never committed a coup or something illegal in the game. Any Additional information?: the game currently has no dicer online, i want to bring the data to players who are still playing. Thank you for your attention, and I hope everyone's opinion!
  3. In-Game Name: Darkness Reallife Name: Leonardo How long have you been apart of awaken: game over a year ago Timezone: UTC-3 Current Cash stack (provide evidence): Almost 20q (prove: https://gyazo.com/cab97e59102642e0451e35d3e6329d18 Current Value of Bank (provide evidence):Well, these are the best items from my bank: https://gyazo.com/094b78a76fde7e9cebe8338216151b98 Why should we trust you: I played awaken-ps for a long time, I have a good bank, and have no reason to distrust me. Have you ever been punished in-game? if so why?: I never been In three or more sentences summarize why you should have the opportunity to become a Dicer over the others that have applicated?: -I've been online for a long time. -I know all the rules of the game -I have never committed a coup or something illegal in the game. Any Additional information?: the game currently has no dicer online, i want to bring the data to players who are still playing. Thank you for your attention, and I hope everyone's opinion!
  4. Mystery Donator Box

jk but jump online
  5. Mystery Donator Box

Yeah ill take 28 free
  6. Mystery Donator Box

I'm selling 315 Mystery Donor Boxes for 5Q
  7. helper application

You helped me so much starting again - would love to see you on the staff team +1
  8. It is time.

Roughly how long until new server is online? Also could you please add me on discord to keep contact with me @Focus#2816
  9. It is time.

thanks! me, and hopefully more players are looking forward to it! i have also done a helper application.
  10. It is time.

New server is still under construction. We are still constructing it. Once its up we will be doing a lot more to make sure we don't have to go through this rough patch again.
  11. helper application

in-game name: Master Cape applying for: Helper rank I have been apart from awaken since november 10th, 2016. My timezone is UTC+1:00 My personal weaknesses are: im too much online these days personal strengths: I enjoy getting new people to the server, and help them a hand to start playing. I love to see people grow when they just start. Why should you pick me over other applicants? I play much these days, i try to talk to anyone that comes online, and try to get them back playing the server. I think its important the server gets up again, and i would like to help with that. I have never been punished in-game. thanks for the attention - Master Cape
  12. It is time.

its now a month later than you promised. The server is still dead, no content released and the people who logg in, are dissapointed that there is nothing done. i would advise to do something really quick, cause the people i speak still enjoy the server.
  13. Keltic4Real Is Back Baby !

damn been awhile, welcome back.
  14. Keltic4Real Is Back Baby !

As Most Of You People Might Know, Keltic4Real The OG Is Back Babyyyy! Most Of You Old Old Players Know Me, I Hope To Be Seeing All Of You Guys In-Game. 😀
  15. Return

Welcome back and i feel sad for you're grandma bro
  16. Nick,i forgot my in-game password

17. Return

Williaammm, welcome back! Hope to see you ingame, whenever they fix Awaken x)
  18. Return

Welcome back man!! long time no see
  19. It is time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  20. It is time.

zzzzzzzzzz
  21. Server?

They gave up, thats forsure. They're doing their best for what? The server is just losing players and you cant expect them to not give up. I know the staff team since 2015 and I know how they act. This server has been up since 2015 and did not reach even top 50. That means its a fail. There are other servers out there that just started like 3 months ago and they're already top 5
  22. Server?

I got you on this one, I'll actually push Nick to do a formal post which explains stuff. He has some stuff irl which takes alot of time away as he told me. Sincerely, Ethan.
  23. Server?

I'll just go for a walk or something and hopefully when I come back its done loading lmao.
  24. Server?

You should be able to log on then. My client takes 3-4 minutes to fully load.
  25. Server?

I just downloaded the one off the website, so 2.7.1 or something.
  26. Server?

Pyro Tazers and myself are currently online. What client version are you using?
  1. Load more activity