Nikolai    2

In-Game Name  --> Nikolai 

Rank Applying For --> Forum moderator

How long have you been apart of Awaken? --> Long time ago

How much time do you spend on forums? --> whenever needed

How active are you on forums? --> Daily activity

What is your post count? [Including this application post]  --> 54

Timezone --> GMT +1

Personal Weaknesses --> Can't be really active ingame during the week due to hard studies

Personal Strengths --> I'm really dedicated to my work, once i start something i won't finish till it's done

Why should we pick you over other applicants? --> Well, I don't really know if there are some reasons that would differentiate me from the rest of the applicants but I'm sure that there are some that would make me a good candidate.

On one hand, I can say that since I'm not that active on server anymore,  I have become much more active in forum. This has basically given me the opportunity to check almost every single thing that is being posted more or less at the time that it's posted. This is what the moderation team should be doing... checking every single post to look for rule violation. 

On the other hand, I can come up with the fact that I was a member of another staff team not even a year ago and that I haven't really done any mistake while moderating their forum when I was given the rights to do it. I have also been here long time enough to learn the rules.

Have you ever been punished in-game? --> no

Any additional information? i love wintersports ,  surfing and ofc PIZZA

Ethan    24

Unfortunately your Application has been denied. You may apply again in two weeks.

/DeclinedApp

/Locked