Visit the Knowledge Base for guides on how to be successful!

Welcome to Awaken-Ps | #1 Custom Server

Welcome to Awaken-Ps, home of the most unique and content packed private server! Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

tca8UKb.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slatum

Slatum's Goal

6 posts in this topic

No posts in this section, I encourage everyone to try to find a section with nothing in it and contribute! So most of you know me for coding minor things, tiny fixes to make stuff smoother, coding a new home every once in awhile, but a goal of mine is to develop something of my own.

But Slatum, how could you go against Awaken?

I would never. I plan on developing my own server (or area is\might be a better wording for it) right inside Awaken.

This will be a game mode featuring ZERO customs. It will feature basic items all the way up to normal torva gear. I hope to spice things up with some skilling and pvp as well. And this will all be done with the mentality of not splitting the community. Everyone on this "mode" will be able to communicate with people playing the normal version of Awaken.

I will not be profiting off of this, this is just something to keep me busy and hopefully show off some of the stuff Nick and others have taught me.

Already excited :) keep up the great work bro,

i'm always here if u need help <3

I love the idea. New content that isn't just a new item or new boss to grind is great because it'll keep people engaged for way longer.

1 hour ago, Nikolai said:

i love the classic mode idea (you could just add a second world :) )

I would add a second world, but my coding skills are not quite up there yet. Doing this project will expand my knowledge for sure though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0